ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
Any person who uses the Website and/or the Service, whether shall be referred to as a “User”. The Company may offer to Users certain free services and allow free access and use of certain components of the Website (“Free Service”). All such Free Services, which may or may not require prior registration to the Website, are provided at Company’s sole discretion and may be modified or limited or cancelled at the Company’s sole discretion without prior notice. The Company may also offer to Users certain Services, which require registration and payment (“Paid Services”), as shall be indicated with respect to such Paid Services at the Website and/or in the Company’s service order form. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts; and/or (ii) to refuse Service to anyone, for any reason, at any time; and/or (iii) temporarily or indefinitely suspend any User from using the Website or the Service.
The following conditions shall apply to all Users:
- By using The Service you are also bound to the YouTube Terms Of Service. You can read more about the YouTube terms of service at: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
- If you authorize your YouTube account/channel in our application, you will be able to remove it completely (with all data) at any point either from our application or by visiting: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
- The Service and the Website may be used only for lawful purposes and only in a lawful manner. All Users agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and to refrain from violating any third party’s rights or Website policies.
- All Users must be human, eighteen (18) years of age or older, and able to form legally binding contracts. No Internet bots, crawlers or any other automatic applications or codes designated to retrieve and collect information are allowed to use the Website or the Service (except for certain authorized API users).
- Users must provide a valid email address, and refrain from submitting or posting false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information).
- Users may not impersonate any other person or entity or otherwise misrepresent their identity in a profile or elsewhere on the Website.
- Users shall immediately report to Blaster.Support upon any security breach and/or improper use of the Service or the Website that comes to their attention.
Any User who acquires and/or uses Paid Services (“Paid Services User”) must agree and accept the payment terms presented to him at the time he subscribes to such Paid Services on the Website or by service order form. Any Paid Services User who wishes to discontinue or cancel his Paid Service, must do so, at his sole responsibility, prior to the automatic renewal date (such date, if any, depends on the renewal terms the Paid Services User chose during the subscription process). No further notice of renewal dates shall be given to Users after subscribing to Paid Services. Information regarding User Paid Services and auto renewal of Paid Services is provided via email.
USER ACCOUNT CANCELLATION
Users, whether they use Free Services or Paid Services, may cancel their account at any time by contacting customer service via our support system at https://blaster.support/ (Please note that the cancellation shall become effective only after receiving Company’s approval). Please note that cancellation does not entitle you to a refund. Users who cancel their account shall continue to have access to the Website and Service until the end of their subscription term.
Information and/or content available on the Website or through the Service is made available for informative purposes only, and the Company does not warrant for its completeness, timeliness or accuracy.
The Company uses commercially reasonable computer security safeguards and protocols to protect its Website, the Service, its databases and servers against misuse, risks of loss, unauthorized access, destruction, inadvertent or improper disclosure of data (“Security Breach”). However, the Company does not assume any responsibility to such a Security Breach, and does not guarantee that, such a Security Breach does not occur. All registered Users, are solely responsible for, and must protect their account and its contents from and against any unauthorized access to their password and/or to their computer(s) and/or networks.
USER AND OTHER THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Users are responsible for any content they upload and/or post and/or publish and/or display in the Website or in connection with the Service, including but not limited to any information in any form, data, text, links, articles, software, photographs, graphics, video, audio, music, sound, messages, or any other materials (“User Content”). All User Content must be accurate and truthful. Users may not post content that they know and/or reasonably should know to be false or misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable, or that invades a person’s privacy, infringes another person’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates any law or regulation. Users agree to comply with all applicable local and international rules and laws regarding User conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. Specifically, Users agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding obscene and indecent content and communications and those regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which User resides. The Website may contain, and Services may provide, content, advertisements or links to other websites or resources on the internet which were uploaded and/or posted and/or published and/or displayed by third-party websites, advertisers, and Internet advertising and/or any other third party (“Third Party Content”). The Company does not routinely pre-screen User Content or Third Party Content. The Company shall not be responsible and/or liable for, directly or indirectly, and does not warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advertising, links, products, or other materials, advice, statement, recommendation or any other information posted on the Website or in connection with the Service. Any reliance of a User on any such opinion, advertising, links, products, or other materials, advice, statement, recommendation or any other information shall be at such User sole responsibility and risk. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company retains the right, but not the obligation, to remove, modify, screen, edit and/or delete any User Content at any time at its sole discretion and without any prior notice. Users who upload and/or post and/or publish and/or display Users Content grant the Company and its affiliates a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right and license to store, copy, modify, translate, distribute, reproduce display, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use, in whole or in part, such User Content, and any or all information contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, for benchmarking, research and development, data products, marketing or advertising, in any existing or future media, now known or later developed. Users are not entitled to any compensation for such use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Company owns all elements and components of the Website, including, without limitation, all visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, and software (“Blaster.Support Content”). Blaster.Support Content excludes User Generated Content. The Company also owns or has a license to use any and all intellectual property rights, associated with the Blaster.Support Content, the Website and Service, including, without limitation, all patents, copyrights, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other intellectual property and proprietary rights throughout the world, which are protected by applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. Users may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the Blaster.Support Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized in writing by Blaster.Support. Blaster.Support does not grant any express or implied rights in Blaster.Support Content to Users, and all rights in and to the Website and/or Blaster.Support’s Content are retained and reserved by Blaster.Support. Moreover, the term Blaster.Support and anything on the site that identifies or distinguishes Blaster.Support from other companies, goods or services, are registered or unregistered trademarks of the Company (the “Blaster.Support Trademarks”). Except as otherwise permitted by law, Users agree not to display or use in any manner the Blaster.Support Trademarks without the Company’s prior written consent.
In any case of copyright infringement, violation of Intellectual Property rights, misuse of User’s Generated Content or any similar event, User should notify Blaster.Support immediately at contact [AT] blaster [DOT] support. In such case, Users must provide all of the following in writing: identify the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed; identify the infringing content on the Website or Service that is claimed to be infringing with enough detail so that Blaster.Support may locate it; provide a statement by the User that he has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; provide a statement by User declaring that the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that User is the exclusive owner of the copyright interest involved or that User is authorized to act on behalf of the exclusive owner; provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Blaster.Support to contact User, including street address, telephone number, and email address.
Blaster.Support provides the Website and Service “as-is”. No expressed or implied warranties, guarantees, or conditions related to the Website or Service are made by Blaster.Support. Blaster.Support disclaims any and all implied warranties including, without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement and including the implied warranties which may arise by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Blaster.Support does not warrant that the Website or Service will be accurate, error-free, virus-free, or uninterrupted or that it will meet any specific requirements of a User or Subscriber. Users may have additional rights as a consumer under local law that this Agreement cannot change.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Blaster.Support does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Website or Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Blaster.Support or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from User’s or any third party’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Users. Blaster.Support shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages or lost profits resulting from User’s use or access to the Website or Service, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory. Without limiting the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge that Blaster.Support is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, infringing, breaching, fraudulent, or illegal conduct of other Users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with User. These limitations apply to any matter related to the Website, Service or its content; third party Internet sites, programs or conduct; viruses or other disabling features; incompatibility between the Service and other services, software, or hardware; and any delay or failure in initiating, conducting, or completing any transmission or transaction in connection with the Service in an accurate or timely manner. This also includes User’s inability to access or use (including due to modification, suspension, blocking, discontinuance, cancellation, or termination of the Service or any part thereof) the Website or Service. These limitations also apply even if this remedy does not fully compensate User or any third party for any losses, or fails its essential purpose; or even if Blaster.Support knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
- Notices. User hereby consents to receipt of any and all information in an electronic format. Blaster.Support may provide required information to User by email at any address registered with the Website or Service or via the Website or Service itself. Notices provided to User via email will be deemed given and received on the transmission date. User agrees and acknowledges that this Agreement and any notices given pursuant to this Agreement are enforceable in electronic format. Unless specifically specified otherwise in this Agreement, Blaster.Support is not obligated to notify User of any changes, modification or alterations made to this Agreement, and Users are encouraged to check the terms regularly. However, the Company may publish notices of material changes to this Agreement, such notices shall be posted on the Website before they become effective.
- Invalidity. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be replaced and deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision; the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. Any party’s failure or omission to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver or affect that party’s rights to act subsequently.
- Assignment. Users may not assign rights or delegate any duties under this Agreement. Blaster.Support may assign rights or delegate duties under this Agreement to any of its affiliates, successors or assignees. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and bind successors and permitted assigns of both parties.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Romania, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any and all disputes arising under or otherwise in connection with this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in Romania, and all Users hereby agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement, the Website or Service.
- Electronic Form. By accessing the Website or Service, User consents to have this Agreement executed and delivered in an electronic form. Accordingly, Users should print a copy of this Agreement for their records.